Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yeti In The Snow

 I n this one I wanted to draw a Yeti walking in the snow (thus the title) but I thought he could have a different type of face. I thought he might have a red face at first but soon decided that that wouldn't work for a creature who lives in cold weather and it was changed to blue.

The colors in this drawing were done in Adobe Photoshop mostly because art supplies are running low and I wanted to add in some falling snow which I think worked kind of well. I may go back and add a little more color to the snow in a few spots that are kind of bothering me but I wanted to step away from it for a while and see how I like it later.

The weather outside is frightful,
Kevin Johnson
All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.

Yeti In The Snow - Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment