Saturday, October 19, 2013

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Monster 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18 - The Monster Fight

 
Monster Fight - Copyright ©2013 Kevin P. Johnson


This is a monster catch up Monster Fight (I was supposed to have six monsters in there but it was getting late so I went with five). These are just five made up monsters with no real names. I wish I had made the skull guy doing something more action oriented but the floating yellow blob is pretty fun with his one "POWER HAND". 

I'll only be one monster behind now and I hope to get him done tomorrow along with number twenty as well.

This drawing was done in an 11" x 17" Strathmore Bristol Smooth (300 Series) 100 lb. paper with Sharpie Markers, Sakura Pigma Sensei pens and Adobe Photoshop Colors.

Thanks for looking,
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2013 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment