Thursday, October 9, 2014

31 Monsters in 31 Days (2014 Edition): Monster 9 - Medusa

Medusa - Copyright ©2014 Kevin P. Johnson
I was asked by my cousin to draw a "pretty Medusa" for this project . . . well I really haven't figured out how to draw "pretty" anything but I did do a new Medusa. The one that I did back in 2011 had scary teeth and her snake tongue sticking out and her skin was green. This time I went with yellow skin and gave her a red dress and a necklace . . . and some buggy alien eyes that when all put together guarantees that she's a little bit more "pretty" than the 2011 version. Yeah well I tried to sell it and if you're buying that explanation I need to talk to you about some ocean front property in Arizona.


Thanks for looking,
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2014 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment