Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 14 Alien

Alien - Copyright ©2012 Kevin P. Johnson

Little green men from Mars was the fear of earthlings for many years but they are really from New Orleans. Aliens are fun because they can look like anything but I decided to go with the typical "Grey" style but with green skin and human clothes just for fun. NOLA is short for New Orleans Louisiana for those of you who are unfamiliar with the term.

This was a just quick drawing, I'm having a tough weekend and had to get this monster out for you as promised. I actually like him I just wish I had done something with his arms so he wasn't so stiff.

This drawing is done with Copic Markers and Sharpie Marker on approximately 8.5" x 11" Bristol Board.

They walk among us . . . so I've heard,
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2012 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment