Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 5 The Mummy

The Mummy - Copyright ©2012 Kevin P. Johnson

Hey everyone sorry that this one was a few hours late I've been sick and the next few days might be a bit later if I can't get back on the schedule I was on.

Anyway The Mummy . . . I still think this guy is a joke but I had to bring him back (check out last years version of The Mummy to see my opinions on this guy). For this year I decided to make him a little funny so I gave him that little head tilt thing  that dog's do when they are curious about something, a few buttons and his wrappings kinda look like they might be bacon . . . probably is bacon . . . mmmmm bacon. 

This drawing is done with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Markers on 11" x 17" Bristol Board

Thanks for looking,
Kevin P. Johnson
All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2012 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment