Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 16 - Minotaur

The Minotaur an ancient mythological creature usually represented as part man part bull with the head being that of the bull. As time is short today I suggest that you read about the Minotaur at Encyclopedia Mythica.

In my drawing I had a hard time with this monster, I drew him several times as a full body and he just looked all wrong and so since my time is limited today I settled on a head shot. Then when I started coloring him every one of the markers I needed dried up and I had to just make due with what I had. When I'm finished with the 31 Monsters in 31 Days I will revisit this guy and do something better.

The colors are Prismacolor Markers.

Moo,
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.

Minotaur - Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment