Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 29 - Skeletons

 Skeletons . . . as far as the undead go these guys are the least scary and least effective. Usually when you see skeletons in movies they are the minions of some evil character and used as an army. When there are many of them and they are armed they put up a good fight but on an individual basis they are really easy to defeat as their bones are easy to break apart. The only purpose of a skeleton is to serve its master.

Even though I made skeletons sound a bit lame they are really fun to draw. In my drawing I've gone with the style of skeleton that I've developed (I do zombies like this as well) with giant teeth and loose fitting clothes. I think the teeth make them fun if not funny and make them more interesting to look at.

The colors are Copic Markers.

My bones are aching,
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.

Skeleton - Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment