Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 10 - Succubus

The Succubus is an evil demonic creature that has existed in folklore and religious beliefs going as far back as medieval times. The demon often appears in dreams as a beautiful woman (sometimes winged) with the intent to seduce men into sexual encounters. A succubus can also appear in the flesh but if a man has sexual encounters with her in any form he may become weak or even die. The succubus is a master of seduction and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. 

In my drawing I made the Succubus look a little innocent (with big anime type eyes for some reason) but with a definite agenda to accomplish. I figured red skin was good for a demon I wasn't going to add the wings but decided at the last minute to put them in. I'm usually terrible at women's hair but I think this might be the best hair I've drawn on a woman yet.

The colors are Copic Markers.

Sleep well young man but be careful of the girl in your dreams,
Kevin P. Johnson


All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.
 
 
Succubus - Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment