Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 31 - Halloween Man

 Well for our last day in the 31 days I decided to do an original monster I've called Halloween Man. He's the guy that you run into when you are out Trick or Treating that looks like he is part of a Halloween yard display but then jumps out and scares you.

I hope that you have enjoyed the 31 Monsters in 31 Days I'll be back doing more monsters shortly. The schedule will not be daily because I've got to gt back to making comic books but I will be updating as often as possible and there will be more black and white and digitally colored art to try to keep the cost of art supplies down.

I will be making the 31 monsters done so far available as a sketch book very soon.

The colors are Prismacolor Markers and Copic Markers.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!,
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.
Halloween Man Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment