Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Monsters in 31 Days: Day 18 - Snakeman

So in the beginning of this I said I would make up some monsters and I have not done so until now. The Snakeman concept isn't really original but I didn't look up any particular story about this guy and I'm trying to work on a story in my head behind this guy. He has the body of a snake but his upper torso is that of a humanoid male. The Snakeman has poison like a rattle snake and his rattle works as a hypnotic trance inducer so that his victims can not run away.

The colors are Prismacolor Markers and Copic Markers and I am running out of markers quickly.

Why would they have snakes on a plane anyway?
Kevin P. Johnson

All artwork and contents of this blog are Copyright ©2011 Kevin P. Johnson - All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted.
Snakeman - Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment